LH : The Last Rage eps 2 LH : The Last Rage eps 2

Nice animation! The art / animation is a little rough around the edges at times, but the overall camera angles, sense of action, and movement are very good. Work on the contrast of text / titles - for instance, add a black slightly transparent background behind the subtitles, and it would look much better / make the text pop more. You could even add a simple button to show / hide the subtitles, which would be a nice touch.

Also, great use of my song "Shifting Sands". I pictured a desert when I made it, and it was really cool to see it used in exactly that way. Keep up the good work, you'll only get better as you go :)

crs05 responds:

Woooah thanks a lot. Now i'm working on episode 3, maybe i will use your song again and really? you made it to pictured a desert?

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

Great animation, and kudos for bringing Geno into the mix :D

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks!

And I just had too, Geno needs moooooore love :D

-Water- -Water-

Hey man

It turned out awesome as is, I hated seeing it as this and not a game but shit happens. I won't bother flooding this review with reasons why I couldn't take this on, so here's some feedback. The animation was good all the way through, only part that really bugged me was the credits floating up too quickly. The scientists was a bit hard to hear, but I manged to make out what he was saying with head phones on, wasn't too bad. The Eel chase scene is what really felt like a game for me, at that point I flashed back to programming moving Maddex around, that scene was pretty intense. Not as much animal torturing as you were going to have in the game, but I guess it's good you have a change a pace from your recent works hehe. Overall it turned out pretty bad ass, honestly sorry I couldn't get it where we wanted it back in the day, I'll blame myself and the wonderful world of hard drive failure. Hope life's okay for ya, newgrounds reputation seems to be doing ok. Send me a PM sometime if you want, I don't use AIM anymore. Peace,

-Porter

TheMillz responds:

Appreciate it man. Where have you been? Like you dropped off the planet for a while there...

Idle Sword Idle Sword

Congrats on releasing this - I had fun reviewing it in the early stages!

laFunk responds:

It's being an awesome experience; I'm learning so much! The game has changed quite a lot since then! I'm truly thankful for all your help :D Cheers!

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

I totally rubbed my dali lamma all over my shakra when i was playing this.....

jjwallace responds:

DALAI DALAI LAMMA LAMMA!!! ON YOUR CHAKRA!

Grey Wars Grey Wars

Good Stuff

The game itself has a few flaws, but overall it's quite addicting and enjoyable. The upgrades are interesting and some unique. I found the cow mechanic to work quite well, and be rather humorous. The graphics were decent, and sounds were good. The interface could have used a bit of work, but that's nothing too major. The large black enemy seemed a bit too strong for how early it appeared, but perhaps I was doing something wrong. Overall, it was a solid TD that could just used a bit more polish. Regardless, it was still fun, and it was obvious that a lot of work went into it.

Am I sayn' "Yar"? Am I sayn' "Yar"?

So fucking dumb, and I'm just the right amount of drunk to give this a perfect 5.

TheMillz responds:

Alcohol, is there anything it can't do?

EDIT-- BTW how are things Matt? Been so long we should catch up. What have you been making game wise? I've been killing it on Gamejolt as my alter ego Suits n' Nukes. Maybe we could collab on something again, like old times?

Smithy Showdown [smrpg remix] Smithy Showdown [smrpg remix]

To this day, this is still my favorite Smithy theme out there. I used to have it downloaded on an old computer, and just now thought, where is that song? Why isn't it in my favorites? One quick search brought it up, and it's now in my favorites where it belongs - great job again~

Mrs. Robinson (Singalong) Mrs. Robinson (Singalong)

There should have been a midnight sing along to this at Pico Day, with lyrics on the projector near the Twitch stream. My dreams and aspirations for next year aside, great work, I like it a lot.

Step responds:

Hahaha that would've been awesome. Glad you liked it!

We're working on another singalong if you're interested. The song we're covering is Summer of 69 this time round! Should be all done within a few weeks.